Initial Construction to Begin
Starting as early as next week (7/25) or soon after, City contractors will begin work to reconstruct and improve Pearl St. between McGrath Highway and Mount Vernon St., as well as nearby intersections.
Anticipated Work Schedule (subject to change):
Construction is expected to begin as early as Monday, July, 25th or soon after and continue through the fall. Work hours are weekdays, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Initial Locations and Descriptions of Work:
- Intersection of Cross St./Everett Ave. (installation of raised crosswalk)
- Intersection of Cross St./Pearl St. (installation of raised intersection)
- Pearl St. between Cross St. and Glen St. (sidewalk reconstruction)
Anticipated Construction Impacts:
- Some on-street parking may be temporarily restricted
- Periodic road closures may be required during work hours (detours provided)
- Trash/recycling pick-ups, deliveries, and bus access will not be affected
If you have questions, please call the Engineering Division at 617-625-6600 ext. 5400 or email email@example.com.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link