Pearl St. and Nearby Intersections – Milling/Paving Begins 7/31
Beginning Monday, July 31 or soon after, contractors will be milling (removing the top few layers of existing asphalt) at the below locations. Milling is expected to take approximately 3 working days.
Paving of the four intersections above will follow milling and is currently expected to take place either during the latter half of the week of 7/31, or during the week of 8/7. Final paving of Pearl St. will follow.
Additional notification will be provided once paving dates are confirmed.
- On-street parking will be restricted during construction. Please observe posted signage.
- Periodic road closures during paving.
- Access will be maintained for residents.
- Access to your driveway may be temporarily restricted.
- Onsite crews are available to help you get in and out of your driveway if needed.
- Trash/recycling pick-ups and deliveries will not be affected.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to install streetscape improvements throughout the neighborhood.