Oxford St. (Trull Ln. to School St.) Paving - 5/19
Weather permitting, this upcoming Friday, May 19th, City contractors will repave the eastern half of Oxford St. between Trull Ln. and School St. as part of the Spring Hill Sewer Separation Project.
Anticipated Schedule (subject to change):
Work hours are weekdays between approximately 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- On-street parking will be restricted during paving. Please observe posted signage.
- Road will be closed during paving.
- Access will be maintained for residents.
- Access to your driveway may be temporarily restricted.
- Onsite crews are available to help you get in and out of your driveway as needed.
- Trash/recycling pick-ups and deliveries will not be affected.
This is a preliminary binder course of paving following subsurface utility improvements. Final street reconstruction is scheduled to take place Spring 2024.
Please email email@example.com or call the Engineering Division at (617) 625-6600 ext. 5400 with questions